This book presents the unprecedented collection of racing and performance cars that appeared at the Utah Museum of Fine Arts during the summer of 2012. The exhibit is gone now, but the collection is all here in this beautiful hardcover volume.
Written by exhibit curator Ken Gross and photographed by the inimitable Peter Harholdt, these select vehicles embodied the state-of-the-art technology of their era while pioneering advances in metallurgy, streamlining, electronics, and engineering.
* Miller 122 Front-Wheel-Drive
* Bugatti Type 35B Grand Prix
* The Mormon Meteor I and Mormon Meteor III
* The Speedomotive Special Streamliner
* 4 1/2 Litre Blower Bentley
* The 'Million-Franc Delahaye'
* Shelby Daytona Coupe
And many more. These cars exemplify the best in early 20th century industrial art and functional design.