- Senior-level PHP/LAMP developer with 5+ years
- Extensive OOD / OOP experience.
- Experience working in an XP/Scrum environment required; other agile methodologies a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience applying design
patterns and implementing industry best practices required.
- Strong SQL development and design skills.
- Extensive experience working with large MySQL
databases and complicated structures (MERGE tables, replication, etc)
- Knowledge and experience working with PHPUnit, Jira, GIT a plus.
- Ability to write and consume web services and REST
services.Experience with Amazon Infrastructure (EC2, S3, elastiCache, etc) is preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to propose, advocate and critique design alternatives to determine solutions.
- PHP programming. Developer will code, debug, and
unit test systems per requirements and technical design.
- DB Design and Development. Developer will be
expected to code, update, debug and optimize SQL. In the case of new or
existing relational databases new hire will be expected to lead the data
design and produce enterprise-level data models.
- Review and analyze requirements / write
estimates. Developer will review requirements and design documents to
produce estimates and task lists based on those requirements.
- Support, refactor and enhance an existing
- We run a virtual office. The new hire will be
expected to work remotely. As a result, the appropriate candidate will be
highly self-motivated. The best candidate understands and is comfortable
knowing that they will be evaluated strictly on results they produce.
- Must have a reliable high-speed broadband
- Must provide your own computer, but a virtual
development environment is provided.
Posting Date - March 19, 2014
consideration please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org