A Quick Company Background
Chegg has quickly become a star player in rental companies. With their savings (an average of $500 per year per student served), selection (2.4 million titles to choose from), customer service (friendly, knowledgeable, and located in the US), and charming and quirky approach, they've won students over in droves. Chegg takes its mission to save students money while saving the earth seriously and is committed to these main principles:
- Saving students lots of money on their textbooks.
- Guaranteeing that quality textbooks are delivered in fewer than seven days.
- Taking any book back with a full refund within 30 days, no questions asked.
- Planting a tree through the American Forest Global ReLeaf Program for every textbook they rent.
Need-to-Know Info in a Nutshell
- Rental Durations: Semester (125 days), Quarter (85 days), Other (60-day rental)
- You can rent a book for a longer period by clicking "I need additional days."
- When it's time to return a book, Chegg provides a prepaid UPS label.
- Please limit highlighting and do not write in books.
- You'll pay a replacement fee if the book is not returned on time and no return label has been generated or the book is returned in unusable condition.