A Quick Company Background
TextbooksRus has been in business since 2002.
While the company covers all aspects of the textbook
business, its focus has been on bringing college
students savings in the forms of used books and
Need-to-Know Info in a Nutshell
- Rental Durations: 125 days (semester), 85 days (quarter), 60 days (short
- You may extend your rental for 15, 30, 45, or 60 days, a quarter, or a semester. You can convert your rental to a purchase by logging in to your account on the TextbooksRus website.
- TextbooksRus provides prepaid
- Please limit highlighting and writing in
- Books that are heavily marked or damaged will not be accepted and you will
be charged the full retail price of the item less the rental deposit. You
will be charged the full retail price less the rental deposit if you do not
return the book. If your rental is not returned within 15 days of the due
date, the rental agreement is voided and converted to a sale. You will be
charged the list price of the item minus the rental deposit paid.